With Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day coming up, you’re probably already on the hunt for the perfect gift for your loved one. Of course, chocolate and flowers can do the trick, but this year, you want something extra special and totally unique. So, where to start your shopping?
Del Mar Plaza is hosting its beloved Artisan Pop-Up Market on Saturday, February 9, from noon to 4:00p.m., to help you find the perfect gift for your friends, family, and yourself. A variety of local artisans and vendors will be setting up across Del Mar Plaza’s ocean view deck. Mario Marauk will be setting the mood with his soulful vocals and fun samba and Brazilian jazz beats. Many of our own shops will be offering discounts, and all our restaurants will be open for lunch.
This only happens a handful of times a year, so mark your calendar, clear your schedule, and come visit us.
Here’s a glimpse at some of the artisans you’ll see at our special Valentine’s Artisan Pop-Up Market:
- AC Curated Goods: unique and colorful home décor, jewelry, and accessories made in Mexico and Colombia
- Artifacto Objects & Accessories: home goods and jewelry crafted from raw, natural materials
- Ghost Poppy: candles, crystals, and personal spell kits
- Gypsy Posh: handmade jewelry and small leather goods
- Nibble Chocolate: organic and vegan handcrafted chocolates
- Salud Shoppe: organic skincare and sustainable fashion
- San Diego Honey Company: raw honey, infused honey, and other gourmet honey products
- Seam Reap: handmade cowhide, shearling, and goat leather purses and clutches
- The California Olive: fresh olive and avocado oils, aged balsamic, honey, tea, and peanut butters
- Thread Spun: fair trade and handmade goods and home accessories
- Tillage Clothing Company Sustainable, versatile, handmade pants
- Yuwei Designs: distinctive and contemporary jewelry pieces for women
For more information on our shops, deals, and upcoming events, visit Del Mar Plaza online.