Del Mar offers you the chance to embrace California’s coastal chic lifestyle. Whether you’re here visiting with your family, on a surf trip, or in town for a girl’s weekend or a romantic getaway, Del Mar is the perfect vacation destination.
There are many different accommodations, dining options, and attractions in the area to make your stay memorable and enjoyable. Here’s a quick guide to help you plan your next trip.
No matter what your budget is, Del Mar’s accommodations offer a place to relax and rest your head after a day of exploring the area—most with ocean views.
- Best Western Premier Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Motel on the Beach
- Hotel Indigo
- L’Auberge Del Mar
- Les Artistes Inn
- Secret Garden Inn
- Wave Crest Resort
At Del Mar Plaza, our dining options are inspired by countries all across the globe. We’ve got you covered from breakfast to lunch, dinner, and drinks.
- Del Mar Rendezvous – award-winning Chinese dishes and Asian flavors
- Enoteca Del Fornaio – relaxed, Italian-style outdoor café and bar
- Il Fornaio – authentic Italian dining experience for lunch and dinner
- Pacifica Breeze Café – casual, outdoor dining space for breakfast and lunch
- Pacifica Del Mar – coastal cuisine (fresh seafood, steak, and pasta) with ocean views
- Shimbashi Izakaya – Japanese tapas, sushi, and sake
There’s always something to do in Del Mar. Gorgeous sunshine and temperate weather means you can spend your time outdoors year-round.
- Del Mar Beach
- Del Mar Plaza
- Del Mar Race Track
- San Diego County Fair
- Torrey Pines Golf Course
For more information on everything Del Mar Plaza has to offer, including shopping and salon services, visit us online.