On December 5 and 6, families joined Del Mar Plaza and the Del Mar Village Association for a socially-distanced Santa photo opportunity for the family under the SoCal sun.
- – A portion of ticket sales will be donated to Fuel the Frontline San Diego, which provides crucial funds for Del Mar restaurants and meals for our local frontline healthcare workers
- – Sandcastle Tales offered Christmas story time with an accompanying craft project
- – Monarch Ocean Pub’s satellite bar on the Ocean View deck opened for business, serving beverages and to go food
- – Kini Koffee’s kiosk also opened its windows on the Ocean View Deck and served delicious coffee, tea, and specialty seasonal beverages
- – Little Fox Cups and Cones sold small batch locally-made ice cream treats from its ice cream bike
- – Visitors enjoyed the festive holiday decor and holiday trees throughout the Plaza and Del Mar Village
It was truly a wonderful weekend; thank you to all who were able to join!