What better way to kick off the holiday season than with our Artisan Market? The ocean view deck at Del Mar Plaza will be transformed into a holiday shopping destination where you can find exceptional gifts for everyone on your list—plus yourself!
The family-friendly event will be from noon to 4:00pm. Besides shopping, you can stop by our free gift-making station or sign up for a succulent wreath-making workshop hosted by In Succulent Love! We’ll also have hot cocoa and, of course, unrivaled views of the Pacific Ocean.
Our Holiday Artisan Market is a great way to support local artisans and participate in Small Business Saturday! Here are a few of the vendors you can look forward to:
- Barbara Bear Jewelry – wide range of unique jewelry pieces
- BE Outfitter – versatile and fashionable outdoor gear
- Community Soap Project – handmade soaps free of chemicals, additives, perfumes, dyes
- DCollins Pottery – handmade ceramics with a California flair
- Feather Punk Studio – one-of-a-kind art pieces ranging from jewelry to guitars to jackets
- Flame & Flamingo – fun, chic clothing and accessories
- Gypsy Posh – earthy, eclectic jewelry and leather goods
- In Succulent Love – unique succulent arrangements and DIY kits
- Jaime McCarrier Art – artwork inspired by fashion, coastal living, and bright colors
- Nibble Chocolate – handcrafted, small-batch, single-origin chocolate
- San Diego Honey Company – local, raw honey and beeswax items
- Thick & Thin Cookie Co. – homemade, gourmet cookies
- Wine Reflections – eco-friendly candles crafted with recycled wine and beer bottles
- Yuwei Designs – contemporary mixed-metal jewelry
All the boutiques at Del Mar Plaza will be open during market hours and many will be offering special discounts as well; for a full directory, visit us online!