If you’re a dog owner, then you know how sweet, cuddly, cute, and loyal your furry companion can be. Dogs are known as “man’s best friend” for a reason. They’re always there for you with a wagging tail or slobbery kiss when you need it, and for that reason, your furry friend should be spoiled in appreciation.
Join us Saturday, March 9, for a fun event that’s all about your pooch! We partnered with Kahoots to bring you and your pup, Doggies on the Deck. We’re transforming our ocean view deck to become a dog’s day in paradise—complete with treats, toys, and training vendors.
Besides Kahoots’ pet supplies, you’ll be able to check out other dog-loving organizations and vendors, including:
- CaliDog Grooming – mobile dog grooming services
- Frosted Faces Foundation – non-profit providing love and care for senior dogs
- Karen’s Corner – unique dog (and cat) collar tags
- Oh My Dog! Photography – modern pet photography
- PAWTRAITS – personalized oil paintings
And, if you’re looking to add to your pack, there will also be adoption services available.
Bring your (canine) best friend—and family too—and visit Del Mar Plaza this Saturday, from 1-4 p.m., for a day of belly rubs, tail wags, tricks, and doggy treats.